displays and full data logging make this series the ideal
tool for monitoring and tuning your snowmobile. Eight
(8) bright lights serve as an ideal engine warning
system. A full 4 hours of circular recording means you
always have your most current data to review.
& Accessories |
Instructions | Instrument
DT-50S Series Features:
- Engine RPM (Tachometer), Jackshaft
RPM or Speed (MPH or KPH) and up to four temperatures.
- Timing with an infrared or magnetic
- RPM and MPH record 10 times per second. Temperatures record 4 times per second. Times displayed to the 100th of a second.
- Maximum readings of all functions.
Minimum readings of RPM and Speed.
- Full hour of data logging and detailed
- Free P.C. Downloadable software.
Features: Custom instrument configuration, charts,
graphs and log book. USB and serial computer input.
- Automatic power on and off feature.
- Backlight for night viewing.
- (8) Highly visible red LED.
- Quality lightweight high-impact
Large, bright, easy-to-read displays.
- 2 Warranty.
- Quickest and most reliable sensors
on the market.
The Digatron instrument makes everything so much easier to tune. You don’t have to do any guesswork anymore. You just plug it into your computer and it shows you everything. We’re running so close to the edge, it was amazing what you can do with a Digatron instrument and download software.
- Tuffy McDonald 12/01/04